Are you a Cloud Engineer familiar with Cloud, Automation, Containers, SaaS/PaaS, Continuous Integration and Delivery experience? Interested in engineering the future with us? Our Cloud Practice could be your next career step. Join our growing team today.
Join our Cloud Practice in Hungary
AWS, Azure & GCP
70+ Partnerships Across Leading CSPs & Technology Vendors
Reasons to Join our Cloud Practice
What We Do
Our Cloud DevOps practice unites a community of engineers passionate about Cloud technologies across EPAM. We are focused on DevOps technologies such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, delivery and deployment, monitoring, alerting and logging, plus automation testing.
Across our practice, we:
- Design SaaS/PaaS cloud solutions
- Plan, adapt and refactor monolith enterprise solutions for migrating into cloud microservice architecture
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines and processes
- Implement full circle automation
- Ensure security
- Build complex unified monitoring and log aggregating solutions, including app analyzing dashboards
Reasons to Join our Cloud Practice
Accelerate Your Career Development
Modern technologies in Cloud and DevOps are changing the rules of the game. That’s why we enable our specialists to continuously learn, keep up to date with trends, and use the latest technologies. You will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in online courses, video training, LinkedIn Learning, plus peer and community learning activities
- Be supported with a Personal Development Plan
- Choose from a variety of interesting projects to accelerate your growth
- Participate in mentoring and coaching programs: Cloud Excellence Academy, LinkedIn Learning and internal educational programs
- Gain certifications, including AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
BRINGING THE BEST OF OUR PARTNER & TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
We’re a recognized partner with all major cloud providers, key technology vendors and relevant ISVs, focusing on leveraging industry offerings from partner technologies and solutions to drive successful transformation.
Our Strategic Partnerships
Why Join EPAM in Hungary
- Grow with us. Top IT Services company in Fortune’s ‘100 Fastest Growing Companies List’ for the third consecutive year (2019-21)
- Enjoy a career where you never get bored. Our teams in Hungary are working on 100+ projects for more than 80 of EPAM’s large global clients.
- Have access to the latest technologies, tools and training resources. Join us and gain access to a rich library of learning & development resources.
- Collaborate and become part of the EPAM IT community. Gain access to our WeAreCommunity.io platform and a variety social and online team events.
- Innovate. Are you an ideas person? Join EPAM’s Garage or VR Lab, our state-of-the-art engineering spaces where ideas turn to reality.
Other Benefits You'll Receive Working with our Cloud Practice
- Participate in self-learning support with A Cloud Guru, O'Reilly, LinkedIn Learning and EPAM Learn accounts.
- Receive financial coverage for a wide range of certifications
- Attend international conferences
- Get involved in academic studies by delivering lectures and classes
- Be a part of our professional community across Hungary and join our frequent internal meetups
Technologies and Tools
As a Systems Engineer, we know you "speak" several languages and use automation tools to perform practical tasks and connect with your project teams. Here's a selection of the latest and most advanced tools and technologies you have an opportunity to work with at EPAM.
Epic Games: Transforming The Gaming Industry
Through its big data, testing, software engineering and AWS expertise, EPAM collaborated with Epic Games since before the creation of Fortnite to continue to push the boundaries of online gaming.
Harnessing the Power of AWS to Create Secure, Reliable Back-Up Cloud Functionality for Liberty Global
Harnessing the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Liberty Global turned to EPAM to create a secure disaster recovery solution that replicates their full platform ecosystem to keep their customers entertained.
Transforming Bacardi’s Digital Marketing Platform with DevOps Automation
To realize the full potential of their digital marketing platform, EPAM helped Bacardi implement a DevOps automation platform on AWS, resulting in 16 times greater website deployment capacity.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 40 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 59,250+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. They are the source of our success. At EPAM, we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home.
No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.