Junior Android Developer Trainee DescriptionJob #: 93350
The Mobile R&D Program is an immersive and comprehensive learning experience tailored for mobile developers with skills in Android who are seeking to expand their skill sets and participate in dynamic, challenging new projects.
Through a series of in-depth learning modules and mentors, learners will explore the essential technologies and frameworks required for mobile application development.
The complete learning path of the mobile programs consists of the following major areas:
• Android SDK
• Design Patterns
• Libraries and Frameworks
• Data Storage
• Backend Communication
• Unit Testing
Who can join the program?
The Mobile R&D Program is designed for juniors’ developers who have a strong foundational understanding of programming concepts and skills and some experience in a programming language of choice. This program is open to everyone in the region, you can collaborate remotely and from our delivery centers in Mexico.
The Mobile R&D Program participants will possess the required knowledge and skills to develop modern, secure, and scalable mobile applications using Android technologies.
Graduates will be well-prepared for success in the competitive mobile development landscape.
Program duration is about 2-4 months, depending on technical interview results.
- Actively participate in a formal education program
- Collaborate closely with team members to deliver high-quality software solutions on time
- Participate in practical tasks like executing test scripts, reporting results, setting up test environments
- Utilize cutting-edge technologies to enhance your skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy software solutions
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. A technical degree is preferred
- 6 month – 1 year of experience in Android development
- English proficiency at least at the B2 level
- Experience in building at least 1 software projects independently
- Moderate strength in at least one language and a basic understanding of testing and monitoring
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with a certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 25% vacation bonus)
- Major medical expenses insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage (for the employee and direct family members)
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons
- 30 days December bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 12 vacations days plus 4 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus 5 extra holidays (Maundry Thursday and Friday, November 2nd, December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more
- Monthly non-taxable amount for the electricity and internet bills