Testing Automation Engineer (.Net) DescriptionJob #: 90867
Are you an experienced QA Automation Engineer with a passion for building and enhancing cutting-edge SaaS eLearning solutions?
If you possess advanced skills in test automation using ASP.NET and C#, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Join our dynamic team where your expertise in automation, problem-solving, and attention to detail will be valued. As a Testing Automation Engineer (.Net) , you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our software applications.
If you're eager to be part of an Agile software development environment and contribute to continuous improvement, apply now and become a vital member of our team!
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Collaborate with the software design team to define quality assurance parameters and identify software application weaknesses
- Develop automated software test procedures and create detailed test reports, emphasizing problem areas and quality issues
- Write automation scripts and explore opportunities to implement software applications
- Work closely with the design team to troubleshoot application faults and ensure quality standards are met
- Assume responsibility for acquiring knowledge of relevant technologies and applications to excel in assigned tasks
- Embrace Scrum methodology and practices, actively participating in team discussions, decisions, and continuous improvement
- 7+ years of experience with test automation of web applications using ASP.NET and C#
- Advanced programming skills, including automation systems, troubleshooting automation software, and finalizing system procedures
- Expertise in Manual, Automation & API testing using Postman
- Ability to test mobile apps and build/maintain automation frameworks (Android & iOS) for Mobile
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C# and Java
- Strong attention to detail and experience testing modern browsers & mobile devices
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance (SVO)
- Occupational Risk Insurance (ART)
- Paid Time Off – Vacations. 14 calendar days a year, the number of days will increase by seniority based on local law rules
- Sick leave
- Exceptional Leave. Take paid time off for your major life changes (childbirth, marriage, etc.)
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity, and personal laptop usage (if applicable)
- Stable full-time workload
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
- Referral Program
- Certification opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Language courses
- Relocation Assistance Package
- By applying to our role, you are agreeing that your personal data may be used as in set out in EPAM´s Privacy Notice (https://www.epam.com/applicant-privacy-notice) and Policy (https://www.epam.com/privacy-policy)