Senior Java Engineer (Low Latency) [office attendance required 2 times a week] DescriptionJob #: 90702
Our client is a multinational universal bank and financial services holding company.
We are looking for talented Java Core Engineers to work on a global leading algorithmic trading platform. Technology is a key factor to the success of this business, so we’re keen to bring the performance and resiliency of our platform to the edge of the impossible. And one step beyond.
We’re using Java Core for multiple services including connectivity for institutional clients, front-office reference data providers, real-time data adapters and data control components, back-end services for WebUI, and many others.
In this role, you will take part in a full cycle of creation and enhancements of Java services – from architecture decisions and collaboration with end-users to clarify functional requirements, through requirements implementation, to end-user demos and releases to the production environment.
- Hands-on experience in developing Java Core software components using modern development practices and a high level of processes automation
- Understanding of design & architecture principles, common data structures, and algorithms complexity
- Ability to work as a part of a globally distributed team
- 5+ years of experience as a Java Engineer
- Low Latency
- Java Core (any recent version)
- Confident Linux user
- Understanding of computer science algorithms and data structures
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Expert in Java Core including concurrency, performance tuning, spring framework
- Expert in FIX protocol or other Fin-tech protocols
- Experience in JS / C++ / Python / KX kdb
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Variety of projects within one company
- Being a part of a project following engineering excellence standards
- Individual career path and professional growth opportunities
- Internal events and communities
- Flexible work hours