Data Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 90501
No less important is our applicants' safety, well-being, and experience. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Serbia.
We are looking for a Data Solution Architect to join our team in Serbia who is passionate for the future trends of data practice and dare to design and deliver unusual solutions for known or so far unknown challenges.
This position requires strong technical, business and data background, experience in working with cross-functional teams in the international context.
- Design and evolve large-scale data-driven solutions
- Drive direct communications with business stakeholders
- Elaborate on all technical aspects for the development team, provide justification for any architectural decision
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Create and present solution architecture documentation with deep technical details to customer and implementation teams
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- Lead solution architecture evaluation and assessment activities
- Continuously research emerging technologies, participate in company level knowledge sharing initiatives, PoCs and training programs
- Experience in requirements engineering, solution architecture, systems development, deployment, and maintenance
- Knowledge of architecture, design patterns and technological landscape in at least 3 technology domains (Data Platforms, IoT, ML, Backend, Mobile, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of the technology’s internals for at least 1 technology domain
- Solid understanding of the core concepts in data and analytics platform architectures, data warehousing, business intelligence, data management, integration, security, and operations areas
- Wide experience in design, implementation, deployment, troubleshooting and replat forming of distributed systems both on premises and in the Cloud
- Structured and systematic knowledge of the entire architecture design process (requirements, quality attributes, technology selection, estimation, proposal verification, documentation, etc.)
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle using different development methodologies and best practices
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent English
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Global scope, international projects in different business domains: life sciences and healthcare, retail, and distribution, software and hi-tech, etc
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Numerous opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- English language courses
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 5 days of sick leave without medical certification
- Private health insurance for employees and discount for private health insurance for family members
- Discount for Fit Pass program
- Comfortable modern offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad or remote work from any location in Serbia
- Regular corporate and social events (parties, sport events, advanced CSR programs etc.)
- Learning programs for kids (eKids)