Data Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 90303
We are looking for Solution Architects for data-driven projects to join our Data Practice team at EPAM Montenegro. Together we design and drive lots of solutions which generate value from data, taking advantage of scalable platforms, cutting-edge technologies and machine learning algorithms.
We provide a solid architecture framework, educational programs and strong SA community to support our new Architects in a deep dive to data domain.
Apply now and take your career to new heights!
What You’ll Do
- Drive direct communications with business stakeholders
- Elaborate on all technical aspects for the development team, provide justification for any architectural decision
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Create and present solution architecture documentation with deep technical details to customer and implementation teams
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- Lead solution architecture evaluation and assessment activities
- Continuously research emerging technologies, participate in company level knowledge sharing initiatives, PoCs and training programs
What You Have
- Experience in requirements engineering, solution architecture, systems development, deployment and maintenance
- Knowledge of architecture, design patterns and technological landscape in at least 3 technology domains (Data Platforms, IoT, ML, Backend, Mobile, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of the technology’s internals for at-least 1 technology domain
- Solid understanding of the core concepts in data and analytics platform architectures, data warehousing, business intelligence, data management, integration, security and operations areas
- Wide experience in design, implementation, deployment, troubleshooting and replatforming of distributed systems both on premises and in the Cloud
- Structured and systematic knowledge of the entire of architecture design process (requirements, quality attributes, technology selection, estimation, proposal verification, documentation, etc.)
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle using different development methodologies and best practices
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Knowledge sharing within the community of industry’s top professionals worldwide
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs plus unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs
- Competitive salary plus annual bonuses for showing outstanding results
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Montenegro
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Relocation opportunities within our offices in 50+ countries
- Corporate health insurance and the possibility of buying private health insurance for the family at a corporate price
- As consultants, designers, architects, engineers and trainers, at EPAM we focus on building long-term partnerships with our customers, enabling them to reimagine their businesses through a digital lens. We help our customers become faster, more agile and more adaptive enterprises, by delivering solutions through best-in-class engineering, strategy, design, consulting, education and innovation services