Senior Android Engineer DescriptionJob #: 89287
With more than 3 billion users worldwide, the Android platform is crucial for any business looking to create omnichannel applications that connect them to their customers. In this role you’ll be part of the team that’s developing next-gen mobile applications to solve the current challenges of the pharma industry while preparing them for the future.
What You’ll Do
- Perform android development throughout the entire lifecycle of different apps
- Optimize preexisting code
- Write clean, robust, modularized code to build product and features
- Architect, design, implement new features, and improve existing
- Create and maintain testing infrastructure for unit & automated testing
- Communicate with customer and handle his requests in timely manner
- Take Ownership and accountability for the developed product
What You Have
- 5+ years of production experience
- Ability to work directly with customer without supervision
- Senior knowledge in Kotlin
- Great communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Android Jetpack, Compose, RealmDB
- Experience with writing robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you will work closely with customer to get things done
- English of B2 or higher level
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are.
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices.
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us.
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes.
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries.