Senior GCP DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 86860
Do you have a software engineering background and strong knowledge in Shell? Are you an open-minded professional with good English and German speaking skills? If it sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a GCP DevOps Engineer.
Our teams work in highly agile working environments for Fortune 1000 clients, following XP practices and best CI/CD practices. We are looking for an open-minded personality, who can join our friendly environment and become a core contributor to our team of experts.
For this role, remote work across Spain is possible.
What You Have
- Strong knowledge in Shell
- GitHub Actions
- GKE working knowledge
- Anthos Service Mesh / Istio
- Networking – Firewall rules
- Helm charts
Nice to have
- Previous experience in projects related to financial services
- Background as software developer
- Business acumen
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (B2+)
- German language can be considered a plus
- WORK & LIFE BALANCE. Enjoy more of your personal time with flexible & remote work options, 24 working days of annual leave and paid time off for numerous public holidays
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING CULTURE. Develop your hard & soft skills with internal training and mentorship opportunities, sponsored professional certification, and access to 18,000+ LinkedIn courses
- CLEAR & DIFFERENT CAREER PATHS. Grow in engineering or managerial direction to become a People Manager, in-depth technical specialist, Solution Architect, or Project/Delivery Manager
- GLOBAL RELOCATION OPPORTUNITIES. EPAM has presence in more than 50 countries globally. Explore opportunities to relocate to a new country, and EPAM will provide relocation support for you and your family
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS. Benefit from a competitive salary, private health insurance, employee stock purchase plan, special discount programs, plus, internal wellbeing programs to take your career to the next level
- STRONG PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY. Join a global EPAM community of highly skilled experts and connect with them to solve challenges, exchange ideas, share expertise and make friends
- EPAM is the foremost global digital transformation services provider with over 55,600 EPAMers in more than 50 countries. Since 1993, our multidisciplinary teams have been helping make the future real for our clients and communities around the world. In 2018, we opened an office in Spain that quickly grew to over 1,500 EPAMers distributed between the Málaga office and remotely across the country. Here you will collaborate with multinational teams, contribute to numerous innovative projects, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously