Salesforce Engagement Lead DescriptionJob #: 83314
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a subject matter expert in the Salesforce ecosystem and enjoy leveraging your networks and relationships to drive successful projects?
EPAM is looking for a strategic, resilient, natural self-starting Engagement Lead with an international background and significant pre-sales and project experience. You have a passion for solving complex problems and driving digital solutions.
You are an Ideal Team Player exhibiting the three essential virtues of being Hungry, Humble, and Smart. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Salesforce Engagement Lead. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Salesforce at EPAM
EPAM has heavily invested in its Salesforce practice for 10+ years now. With more than 2000 accredited professionals and 3000 certifications, our ambition is to be in the top 5 integrators worldwide. With more than 800 projects successfully delivered our existing customer base will be a great foundation to build long term relationships and successful cross sell and upsell strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage business value realization expertise to drive new opportunities with Salesforce clients
- Serve as a trusted Salesforce advisor, helping client make the most of their current implementation and leading new cloud initiative
- Align with EPAM Account Managers and Senior Leadership to co-develop / support account plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and client satisfaction
- Consultatively sell and orchestrate opportunities within existing client projects and collaborate with presales activities
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Drive account growth and be accountable for revenue and customer satisfaction with clients
- Align with EPAM BU’s goals and objectives, support company financial goals by achieving Salesforce services revenue targets
What You Have
- 5-7 years demonstrated Salesforce consulting, delivery management, program management on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Field Service Lightning
- Strong experience in software service focused sales
- Strong understanding of consulting, consultative sales approaches, and Salesforce implementation
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Experience managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts and account portfolios
- Strong digital knowledge or experience with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management and product development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have
- Salesforce certifications will be beneficial
- A strong network across multiple industry verticals
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions