Solution Architect on Dynamics 365 CRM DescriptionJob #: 82737
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly competent Solution Architect to strengthen our team working on an MS D365 CRM based solution.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management, resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
- Implement of platform based on the Yavica Real Estate platform (https://www.yavica.com/), which is a branded version of MS D365 CRM
- Help lead, enable and implement the new platform migration to Microsoft Azure Public Cloud alongside other Business colleagues
- Subsequent projects will include further significant Azure migrations, as well as other strategic Asset Management Technology priorities within the region
- Contribute to further define innovation and the digital transformation, including topics like cloud computing, the API economy and data streaming
- Engage with different Business and IT teams, as well as different IT teams centrally
- Collaborating with design and architecture of existing and new IT applications
- A successful track record of 8+ years in IT delivery
- 3+ years with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its wider ecosystem
- Extensive experience in integration & migration projects, as well as exposure to MS Dynamics and Azure deliverables
- Proven knowledge and experience with modern technologies, including but not limited to the public cloud, micro-services, APIs and data platforms. Java or .NET, scripting, extensive data handling experience, and a focus on data security is required
- Previous experience being involved in the development and implementation of IT architecture targets and roadmaps, thinking top-down and providing a vision to the business, as well as most importantly being a core component of the subsequent delivery team. We are looking for a hands-on resource
- Knowledge of very detailed IT architecture topics, being much more bottom-up when necessary and engaging into detailed technical discussions
- Strong problem-solving skills with a very solid and structured mindset
- Positive personality, can-do attitude, and an innovative, design-thinking mentality combined with excellent result orientation
- Asset Management knowledge is a plus but not a must, start-up experience is very welcome
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English, German is a bonus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits