M&A Manager - Modeling and Valuation DescriptionJob #: 82589
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Looking for Manager, Corporate Development, to assist with M&A deal execution with emphasis on valuation and modeling.
The Manager will report to the Director and is an integral member of the Corporate Development M&A team, which drives all phases of sourcing, executing, and integrating strategic acquisitions and investments at EPAM.
The qualified candidate will be a member of a high impact and high visibility team responsible for accelerating and transforming EPAM’s business via inorganic initiatives.
- Comprehensive analysis on target companies, including business case development, merger models, DCF and comparable
- Communicate with senior business leaders at EPAM to assess and qualify the incoming deal flow
- Communicate and build relationships with M&A advisors, management teams, and shareholders of potential target companies
- Effectively collaborate with business and cross-functional teams (accounting, tax, HR, legal) during diligence to incorporate findings into the analysis
- Review purchase agreement and ensure diligence findings and appropriate risk mitigation is incorporated
- Assist with identifying acquisition candidates and managing deal sourcing pipeline
- Communicate with EPAM executives on pipeline status
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 4+ years of M&A experience in investment banking, corporate development or transaction advisory at Big Four accounting firms
- Fluent English in verbal and written
- Any other languages knowledge is a nice to have
- Very strong financial modeling and business analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and, written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion
- Knowledge of M&A related tools / databases (e.g., Factset, Pitchbook, Crunchbase, CapIQ, etc.)
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs