Experience Consultant DescriptionJob #: 78094
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 55,000+ EPAMers with inspiring careers. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success, and we value collaboration, try always to understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
EPAM is recognized as one of the fastest-growing software and design consultancies in the
world, according to FORBES. We provide end-to-end solutions from business, experience, and
technology consulting to experience design and technology delivery for brands worldwide. As
part of the EPAM's continued growth, the Experience Consulting team is looking to expand in
As an Experience Consultant, you will focus on exploring the future balanced with
understanding how to exploit what's available today, whether it's people, process, or technology.
You are inspired and enthused by people's behaviors, emerging trends, how services are crafted,
and how touchpoints are orchestrated. You will be comfortable identifying the wants, needs, and
behaviors of all users from customers, employees, and or third parties and balancing these needs
with the vision and objectives of the client, the capabilities of the technology, and the people
within the client's organization. You are interested in how channels are used effectively, where
products (digital and physical) exist and how businesses respond and navigate an ever-changing
world of complexity and uncertainty.
You will have knowledge of "design thinking" and service design methodologies either from a
previous role and/or education/training and understand the principles of delivering end-to-end
projects from consulting through to design and, finally, technology delivery. You must have an
interest in technology, existing and emerging, and its application to help resolve our client's
problems to excel within this role.
Being part of a client-facing team is key. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and
committed to producing high-quality consulting deliverables that achieve the project's objectives.
The role will balance billable work, supporting accounts and new business development, and
training and developing specific competencies that support your ambition, skills, and expertise.
Travel will be required to support client servicing and delivery.
An Experience Consultant is responsible for scoping the key deliverables of a client project by
exploring the client problem within workshops/ engagements. They play a crucial role in setting
the project direction, leading stakeholder interviews, and defining the outputs required to respond
to the problem statement. They will be part of the team deciding how the engagement is designed
and managed - with strategic direction provided by Director/Senior Director of Experience
Consulting and is responsible for high-quality delivery; on time, budget, and in alignment with
client expectation. To be successful in this role, you need to have significant experience in
running multiple client engagements.
- Research, market and competitor analysis (oversight and responsibility)
- Support the facilitation of client workshops and frames discussions with stakeholders. Leads one of the multiple tasks within project workshops/ engagemen
- Create deliverables: i.e., opportunity maps, user journeys, prototypes, blueprints, storyboards, and conceptualization
- Design and participation in user interviews
- Interpretation of data and recommendations based on key trends
- Ensure all work on a project is carried out to the highest quality and client expectation
- Define and scope project deliverables in response to problem statements
- Lead and identification of key themes from stakeholder interviews
- Lead workshops from ideation through to validation and develop core concepts and responses from initial ideation sessions
- Broader research planning and user journey development/creation of blueprints
- Coordinate with external teams such as solution architects and business analysts
- Lead workshops/interviews/leading research/concept development
- Ability to define project tasks and delivery in workshops
- Independent conduct of user interviews
- Own and run elements of client workshops
- Generating ideas and concepts that solve key problem-points
- Growing industry knowledge across multiple client sectors
- Quickly gaining insight and expertise from research within the client industry
- Ability to effectively engage with clients and project owners
- Thinking strategically about whether the client brief and interpretation of the problem is accurate and aligned to broader business challenges
- Problem definition will be a key area of growth - through experience, the intellectual capacity and business experience will help develop an intuitive edge within this grade
- Demonstrable track record of producing excellent quality outputs that include strategic recommendations or service/product propositions through visual storytelling
- Gaining more expertise in creating broader value propositions based on future services and products
- Being up to date with client issues, disrupt and develop new methodologies to continue to evolve the design offering and secure relevance
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours