Senior Delivery Manager – B2B Supply Chain Management London, UK
Senior Delivery Manager – B2B Supply Chain Management DescriptionJob #: 77555
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a technologist with a passion for leading complex technology projects? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on technology decisions? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management experience?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on modern technical stacks and lead engagements with some of the biggest and most innovative customers.
Come join us!
What You’ll Do
- Your primary responsibility will be managing delivery of multiple complex end to end digital transformation projects across various clients in the UK
- Create, present and advocate solution architectures and approaches with deep technical details; as well as conduct solution architecture review/audit, calculate and present ROI
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities, drive time pressured preparation of customer proposals (including fixed price), define the implementation and design for the solution, present the proposed solution architecture to the customer and the statements of work from delivery perspective
- Run multiple delivery streams and clients, to ensure governance at top management level and conduct governance project meetings and identify successful and unsuccessful project factors and gaps
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Manage customer expectations and relationship. Manage & develop partnerships with CXO level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives. Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Hands-on management of delivery stream along with management & growth of a team of Technology Delivery Managers - providing coaching, mentoring and development support to drive up delivery capability across the department
What You Have
- Experience as a hands-on technology practitioner who is able to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Experience in building delivery teams and solutions. Proven experience in driving scalable enterprise initiatives
- Background in of IT Delivery Management of B2B supply chain Management projects including SAP platform
- Proven experience of hands-on managing delivery of an organization of 50+ FTE and or high business impact engagements of a similar size
- Proven experience in driving large-scale transformational initiatives, ideally initiatives in large enterprises impacting both organizational and technological components of an organization
- Experience in building and leading geographically distributed delivery teams, including definition of target operating model
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary, experience with working with nearshore teams preferable
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Self-motivated, results driven, flexible, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period