Development Team Lead (CoreMedia CMS) DescriptionJob #: 74788
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex software development solutions and technical consulting challenges?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a Development Team Lead with CoreMedia CMS in Paris to strengthen Global Delivery Organisation and initially be aligned to a large global client of ours.
- Act as a Tech Lead in charge of the technical team building the client solution
- Manage technical aspects of software development and coordinate technical team implementing customer requirements under an Agile framework
- Provides technical guidance to the team, applying best practices to provide successful implementations
- Escalates issues to Delivery Manager where needed
- CoreMedia CMS
- CoreMedia platform:
- Control over the Unified API
- Studio including ActionScript
- Content Application Engine with its templates
- Java, Spring, Solr, Freemarker
- Maven, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience in interface design with REST, Swagger, OAuth, etc
- Headless integration and GraphQL
- Architecture experience is a big plus
- Good customer-facing communication
- Planning, development and implementation support
- Agile project delivery to implement customer requirements
Nice to have
- CoreMedia Certified Management Developer (CMCM)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions