Salesforce Developer DescriptionJob #: 74579
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for Salesforce Developer to join our team in Poland. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
One of the fastest-growing global company, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
We have been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world. We have offices in 7 location and customers on each continent.
We pride ourselves not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working with us you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team.
- Software development
- Following Our development standards and best practices
- Active cooperation with Clients and development team in setting the trends for the application’s development
- Writing technical documentation
- Constant education to increase professional qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Polish and English
- Have good knowledge of Salesforce platform (APEX, LWC, Configuration, etc.)
- Proficiency in GIT (code merges between branches, cherry-picking, release tags, etc.)
- Knowledge of design patterns
Nice to have
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Knowledge of AngularJS/ React/ ExtJS would be an asset
- Knowledge of JIRA, Redmine
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM methodology, etc
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted