Functional BI Backend Consultant DescriptionJob #: 66323
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you an experienced BI Backend Developer who enjoys solving complex technical consulting challenges and driving Business Intelligence solutions? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
If so, then Just-BI (Powered by EPAM) has several openings for a Functional BI Backend Consultant to join our rapidly expanding BI Practice in the Netherlands. These are great opportunities to work closely with our business whilst partnering with multiple large clients to enhance and solve their technical business intelligence challenges.
- You will be working on a variety of projects, in which you’ll engage with the business to resolve challenges and deliver value by understanding their data needs, and transform requirements into reporting/data visualisation, and develop dashboards using Power BI, integrating data from existing on-premise and in cloud systems
- You have at least 3+ years of proven experience in BI Development and implementation of technologies and processes including
- Microsoft Power BI (including Power BI services, Power BI Desktop, Data modelling in Power BI, and Power BI Security model)
- Working and designing Azure DevOps solutions
- Ability to setup Power BI reporting environment
- Developing Power BI Dashboards and Reports (incl DAX usage)
- Good knowledge of Data modelling and SQL
- Successfully implemented end-to-end project implementations in this area
- Demonstrate understanding and application of best practices and methodologies, or equivalent, such as
- Report Design and Data visualization, Service- and Content Governance, Performance optimization
- Experience in performance optimization, system tuning and design and build best practices
- Good communication skills: must be able to engage with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, and work as part of a virtual (global) team, preferably experience in working in Agile teams
- Fluent English language skills (must have)
- Fluent Dutch language skills (not essential, but a plus)
- Competitive Compensation
- 27 paid holiday days
- Mobility package
- Pension scheme
- Bonus system
- Laptop & Phone + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Personal development and learning (including time for learning, coaches, trainings and events)
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Long term career growth within Just-BI and our parent company EPAM
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)