Senior UX Researcher DescriptionJob #: 66165
We are seeking a Senior UX Researcher to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kyiv.
Today we have six dozen of designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 500+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers, etc.). We are passionate about what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership, and who are proactive.
As a UX Researcher, you will deliver high-quality, impactful research to help shape the development of industry-leading, user centred digital products and omnichannel experiences for a number of household name brands.
You will be responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery of research and translating results into actionable insights that inform product development and optimization. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work particularly closely with Service Designers, UX / UI Designers, and Product Owners to identify research opportunities that support business goals, involving them at key stages of the research process, and working with them to interpret and leverage the outputs.
The work you do will help teams understand and empathize with our users so that we can deliver excellent, innovative experiences that truly meet their needs.
- We are looking for someone who will be:
- Proactively identifying the need for research, framing objectives appropriately, and creating research plans that achieve business objectives
- Leading end to end research projects, including defining objectives and hypotheses, defining appropriate methodologies, setting up and leading fieldwork, synthesising outputs, sharing insights in impactful ways, and working collaboratively with product teams to bring learnings into the development process
- Developing compelling outputs and artefacts based on research- e.g. personas / archetypes, customer journey maps, behavioural models, video edits, etc
- Integrating insights from various sources to create a holistic customer view (e.g. market research, analytics, broader trends, etc)
- Championing and defending the voice of the user, and advocating a user-centric design approach
- Contributing to defining our Design Research processes and best practices, and promoting the value of research
- Working across the wider customer Group to synthesise knowledge and build a holistic understanding of our users
- Upper intermediate English (B2), be ready to travel
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours