Recruiter (NON-IT roles) DescriptionJob #: 66121
We are seeking a Recruiter (non-IT roles) who will focus on areas including Financial, People Services, Administration, Talent Acquisition, Resource Management, Service Delivery Manager as well as others.
Because we want you to focus primarily on sourcing and selecting the best candidates, we provide a range of solutions to help you optimize your work. First, you have access to a LinkedIn Recruiter account, which gives you the ability to send unlimited messages and collaborate with other team members. Secondly, our Administrator helps you to arrange interviews with candidates. Third, our marketing team supports you in publishing advertisements, preparing marketing materials, and finding new sources of candidates. All this so you can focus on delivering the best candidate experience.
We are looking for determined, committed people with no experience in IT recruitment but ready to grow in the IT industry. The ideal candidate should be patient, creative, and goal-oriented, and focus on delivering a great candidate experience.
Because we work remotely, you can join us from anywhere in Poland. On-boarding and training will be conducted online. The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
- Take full responsibility for the recruitment and selection process for non-it positions to EPAM
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to set expectations for the recruitment process and to fulfill the required search briefing
- Identify and successfully approach relevant candidates using a variety of sourcing techniques
- Prepare recruitment advertising and job postings that utilize creative marketing techniques to attract top talent
- Source active and passive candidates through creative search methods such as prospecting, cold calling, and other referral strategies
- Provide competency-based interviews to qualify suitable candidates
- Maintain data quality and accuracy within the company’s internal database
- Drive the recruitment process end-to-end
- Be a constant contributor for areas of improvement in the recruiting process
- Very good spoken and written English is a must.
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional experience required, preferred areas to include professional services, financial services, human resources, or management
- Historic top performer within a recruiting team, utilizing creative techniques to find quality candidates quickly
- Experience in end-to-end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing the candidate
- Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS including data entry, candidate tracking, etc
- Experience in a comprehensive discussion and negotiations of employment conditions
- Good stakeholder management skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional experience required, preferred areas to include professional services, financial services, sales, human resources, or customer service
Nice to have
- Strong domain knowledge in Financial recruitment
- Strong domain knowledge in Service Delivery Manager recruitment
- Experience gained in research and/or passive candidate identification and mapping/sourcing preferably with knowledge of the Financial sector across Poland
- Stable employment conditions: contract of employment
- Flexible working hours and one-day remote work per week
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Benefits package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sports activities, E-sport program
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted