Junior Java Developer (with Upskilling to Regular) DescriptionJob #: 65688
Our people are the source of our success, that's why we are actively investing in providing EPAMers with vast opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Ready to conquer new professional heights? Currently, we are looking for motivated Junior Java Engineers eager to boost their skills and upgrade to Regular Specialists with the help of our two-month paid mentoring program. This opportunity is a unique chance to choose a fast track to level up and make a giant step in your career.
In this role, you'll work & learn from the leading industry experts worldwide by practicing your knowledge with cutting-edge technologies on our projects in various areas and domains. The acquired skills will help you become well-versed in designing and developing complex Java applications, using design patterns and concepts like OOD, TDD, BDD, DDD, CI/CD, working in the Agile environment.
EPAMers in Poland focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing, and leverage the synergies for different domains.
- Work within the Development Team in delivering the core features in the Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the Department quality standards
- Expanding knowledge and sharing enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong analytical thinking skills, and ability to solve algorithmic tasks
- 1+ year experience in designing and implementing Java-based backend applications
- Practical experience in Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot or Java EE
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Understanding of database design and SQL
- Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
- Practical skills with tools used in software development lifecycle
- Good English written and verbal communication skills, and a desire to work as part of the global team
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Experience in AWS/Azure/GCP cloud
- Experience in Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in other JVM languages
- Work on enterprise-level projects
- Global communication with colleagues and peers
- Individual career path in engineering
- Remote work & relocation to 35+ countries
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal library)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted