Senior M3 (ERP) Business Consultant Gothenburg, Sweden
Senior M3 (ERP) Business Consultant DescriptionJob #: 62361
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for Senior M3 Business Consultants to join our consulting team based in Stockholm to meet demand and support business growth in the Nordics.
In your role, you will add value to customer projects by using your expertise within Infor M3 and participate in implementation projects. With your highly skilled team, you will advise clients regarding best practices and how to design and configure their Infor M3 solution to make their operations more efficient. Since this is a customer facing role fluent Swedish and English skills are necessary.
You will also oversee information gathering, analysis, design, implementation and go live processes. You will attend product functionality briefings and provide training to client’s key and end users. You will also run client meetings, workshops, presentations and perform testing of software configurations and customer solutions.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Be the front figure to key client contacts. Actively manage client relationships. Has overall responsibility for an assignments key area. Manages and structures the assignment process and ensures high quality deliverable are produced. Builds key stakeholder relationships & helps synthesize recommendations
- Manage assignments area with minimal supervision and consistently good results. Entrusted with key customer relationships
- Envision, prototype and manage implementation of analytical solution based on business domain expertise and business goals, involving technology experts. Drive guided analytics to reach complex data challenges
- Together with colleagues produce high quality consulting deliverables that achieve the explicit and implicit objectives of the assignment
- You have at least 7+ years relevant industry consultancy experience
- Have a strong understanding of Infor M3 and deep specialization in 1-2 areas (Retail and Distribution, Manufacturing, healthcare, Software and Hi-tech or Other). Contributes as a subject matter expert in assignments which require specialization in Infor M3
- Have a wide network of senior industry professionals and is well known to a number of clients/potential clients. Uses network to seek opportunities, regularly recommends quality consulting staff
- Have a Humble, Hungry and Smart – Ideal Team Player attitude:
- Humble: Works for the good of the team, shares credit for successes
- Hungry: Self-motivated, diligent, and have a strong desire to always strive to learn and do more and constantly look toward the next opportunity
- People Smart: Emotional intelligent and interpersonal aware. Exercise great judgment and intuition around group dynamics and are fully aware of the effect your behavior have on others
- Excellent written and oral Swedish and English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period