Senior Data Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57754
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Senior Data Software Engineer to join our team in Hungary.
Learn more about our Data Practice here.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable and optimized data pipelines with state-of-the-art monitoring and logging practices
- Bring together large, complex, and sparse data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements and use a variety of languages, tools and frameworks to marry data
- Design and implement data tools for analytics and data scientist team members to help them in building, optimizing, and tuning of use cases
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in data processing focused projects
- Proficiency with Java or Python or Scala and SQL
- Knowledge of Apache Spark
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers AWS, Azure or GCP
- Hands-on experience with a few selected data processing technologies, e.g., Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Python libraries (Pandas/NumPy/…) data processing tools of cloud providers (EMR/Glue/Data Factory/Big Table/…)
- Relevant experience with version control and code review
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Linux and Bash scripting basics
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs