Senior Architect DescriptionJob #: 53854
As a Senior Architect you will lead projects and project teams, making high-level design choices including creating, defining and choosing framework for development and integration solutions.
You will be responsible for delivering next-generation development and integration solutions for our international high profile client base.
You will work directly with both technical and business stakeholders to translate vision and designs into sustainable, customer-focused solutions.
Our mission is to help you take your skill-set to the next level. We believe in our people and in building long lasting relationships. We will continually support your personal and professional development so that you may achieve your ultimate career aims.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a software development orientated discipline
- Fluent in the English Language, additional languages will be considered an asset
- Deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications and be willing to learn
- Good knowledge of web services, and have worked with XML and JSON
- Able to work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development/ implementation & testing phases
- Self-starter that also works well as part of a team, assertive and able to maintain focus including on priorities of the project
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed
- In a lead role, delegates effectively, ensures timely deliverables and manages change as needed
- Shares our Values
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide
- Work in the environment, which is at the leading edge of development of mobile technology
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package
- Be part of an energetic, talented and fun team that is growing fast
- Career opportunities few other companies can match
- A friendly, casual work environment
- Appreciative and understanding management
- The opportunity to travel the world
- Flexible hours, teleworking, study leave, sabbatical breaks