Senior DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50574
American video game and software development company is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with strong Perforce Administration skills to operationally own and support its implementation of Perforce.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Linux-based environment, both virtual and bare-metal, and have strong troubleshooting skills in a wide number of technical areas. In this role, you’ll own and maintain the client's infrastructure as well as assist in the day to day management of the environment.
As a key operational engineer, you will partner with our Enterprise Applications team to build and execute the vision and strategy for the internal environment, including the implementation of new technical solutions, and developing system roadmaps. Support tasks will require skills in installation, testing, debugging, and administration of the software and hardware infrastructure within our physical, VMware, and AWS platforms.
This position is a part of an EPAM Anywhere program for remote employees. EPAM Anywhere offers the best of both worlds: working full-time with clients from Fortune Global 2000 list and enjoying work-life balance working remotely.
- Experience supporting large, diverse Perforce installations (P4D, Proxy, Broker, Swarm, P4V)
- Understanding of Perforce version control workflows (Depots, Streams)
- Understanding of how to administer Perforce users, workspaces, permissions, triggers, typemaps, etc
- Ability to troubleshoot Perforce issues around authentication, performance, and permissions on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Understanding of Perforce maintenance tasks (checkpoints, journal rotations) and experience managing upgrade tasks
- Experience administering Linux / UNIX systems; specifically Debian, Ubuntu, and/or Mac
- Experience with OS performance tuning, troubleshooting, and analyzing log files within a Linux-based environment
- Understanding of Linux patching and patch management best practices
- Experience with Web-based technologies, including reverse proxy servers, SSL certificate configuration, three-tier architecture, and service-oriented architecture
Nice to have
- Configuration management tools, such as Ansible
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Other source control tools such as Git, Subversion, Github and GitLab
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects long-term
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 30,100+ industry’s top professionals