Currently we are looking for a permanent DevOps Technical Project Manager to join us and work onsite for a well-known client of ours in Dublin.
The candidate is needed to define clear IaaC strategy, roadmap of public cloud infrastructure development, implement delivery pipelines, manage cost-efficiency and manage the distributed DevOps team (6 on the EPAM side at the moment).
Join us at one of the fastest growing Software Engineering Organizations in the UK!
- Solid experience in people management discipline (team leadership and conflicts management)
- Solid experience in project management (Agile practices, Waterfall)
- Cloud practices and patterns (Load Balancing, Monitoring, Zero Downtime, Drain)
- CI/CD, Continuous Deployment
- Experience with projects to design and deliver infrastructure in Amazon Cloud (EC2, VPC, S3 Buckets, CloudWatch, Availability Zones, Security Groups, Auto Scaling, ElastiCache, ELK)
- Web applications practices and patterns
Nice to have
- Experience within the Travel industry (flights)
- Ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Knowledge of *nix based systems work
- Knowledge of Puppet, Ansible (at conceptual level)
- Experience with Java stack (JVM process, configuration of JVM)
- Experience with Web application servers (Apache, JBoss AS, JBoss EAP)