SAP Retail /MM Consultant Bulgaria
SAP Retail /MM Consultant DescriptionJob #: 87401
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We're looking for an experienced SAP Retail/MM Consultant to join our team.
Within this position, you will take part in a project supporting our client with the newly implemented S4/HANA system in various Business Units, implementing new business processes, and providing support to our running processes.
Are you looking for your next career adventure? Join our team and engineer the future with EPAM.
- Manage process and functional design activities
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Drive test planning and execution
- At least 3 years of recent working experience in SAP MM and Retail functionality
- Proven functional consulting experience with at least 2 system implementation projects
- Implementation of the S4/HANA system
- Good knowledge of Handling units
- Strong background in finance and accounting processes
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Soft skills:
- English B2 (is able to communicate fluently with english speaking stakeholders, able to share ideas and provide reasoning)
- Personal development program that will allow you to be valued for your strengths
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Attractive salary, additional health and dental insurance as well as other social benefits
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
- Modern office in the Infinity Tower business center
- If you are interested in this role please send your CV in English. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted