Product Manager & Supply chain specialist Paris, France
Product Manager & Supply chain specialist DescriptionJob #: 87007
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
As a Product Manager specializing in digital transformation solutions, you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide and receive great support from the best-in-class engineering and design teams. You will be responsible helping famous brands define their Product Strategy and Roadmap, turning them into realistic plans and business requirements that will bring real value to our client’s business.
EPAM have immediate project demand for a Product Manager to join an expanding key client who are shifting to the digital world. The successful candidate will be an experienced Product Manager who will be working with both EPAM and customer teams to lead the delivery on new digital solutions aiming to increase conversion and creating many new services.
The successful candidate will ideally be based in the Paris region or can travel to client site in Paris (1-2 days a week / 1 week per month) as required.
- Work cross-functionally with supply chain business domain owner, engineering team and stakeholders to drive product strategy & vision
- Manage senior stakeholders to align product team outputs with business expectations
- Engineer the roadmap, get feedback, and develop ideas for new improvements and challenges
- Oversee the product development lifecycle from inception to launch, with an ability to prioritize the most important features to maximize impact
- Lead stakeholder discussions for overall vision and translate them into detailed requirements, user stories, and actionable tasks, then feedback engineering discussions to refine them
- Conduct user research and contribute to the design of software
- Measure product impact in the organization, foster adoption and expansion to the whole organization
- Identify opportunities to launch new products and services
- Define and monitor success metrics through PBI dashboards
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Core skills:
- Proven knowledge in Supply Chain domain is a must have
- Supply Chain Planning
- Asset Management
- 5+ years of work experience with evidence of successful project implementation
- Track record of working on digital projects: CMSs, CRMs, ERP, DAM, integration between various digital systems
- Experience in data monetization strategies and proficiency with data analytics
- Nice to have:
- Product development and product ownership mindset, with a focus on delivering business value
- The relationship and communication skills to motivate and influence a wide range of EPAM and client stakeholders ranging from business leaders to software engineering teams
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down to facilitate service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Fluency in French and English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions