Manager, People Operations Zurich, Switzerland
Manager, People Operations DescriptionJob #: 86946
Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an HR Operations Manager looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing company? Do you cover the full HR process lifecycle? Are you a change-agent?
We’re hiring for a HR Operations Manager to manage the People Operations services for EPAM Switzerland.
This includes primarily responsibilities for People Administration, Payroll (extern), HR-IT and handling complex requests through coordination and action in a fast-paced environment. The role is directly managing two People Operations Specialists and reports to the Director, Head of People Switzerland & Italy.
We have approx. 800 employees (and counting!) in different locations across Switzerland. EPAM has recently received the Kununu Top 2023 Company seal for Switzerland and Germany and been named in Top 100 places to work by Glassdoor.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the management of timely, first-class administrative support across all areas of employee relations in accordance with company values, policies, and procedures
- Manage the People Administration for the entire employment lifecycle
- Manage the coordination of employee payment with external payroll provider and work closely with Finance team
- Leading two People Operations Specialists and support their development and growth
- Managing moderately complex projects, develop and implement local programs and processes to continuously improve and adopt to business needs
- Consult with global/regional program stakeholders about processes and policies; cooperate in developing and implementing new processes and procedures locally but also in regional/global workgroups
- Manage and represent EPAM Switzerland’s HR-IT interests in local and global projects
- Take ownership for local implementation of global or regional Ops programs or requirements
- Support or undertake internal controls and external audits
- Ensure compliance – quality contracts, data privacy, internal controls, and external audits
- Maintaining contacts with authorities and insurances and perform vendor management
- Act as key contributor for internal communication and support intranet publishing technically
- Undertake Benchmark Surveys (Compensation, Benefits etc.)
- Backup for other team members
What You Have
- At least 3 years of experience in independently managing an HR Operations function
- Fluent in German and English and B2+ French, speaking and writing is a must
- Relevant experience within Switzerland and knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Experience working with expats
- Strong administrator, planner and coordinator, able to multi-task and always keeping overview, following through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish solid working relationships
- Open-minded, sharing, thinking outside of the box
- Proficient working with different IT solutions and to adopt. Experience in evaluating and implementing new Software
- Eagerness to share knowledge, learn and develop further
Nice to have
- Experience within the technology or consulting sector
- Higher degree in Human Resources build up on commercial education
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- EPAM Switzerland was named a Top Company 2023 by Kununu for its people centric culture built on life-long learning
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies