Lead UX Research DescriptionJob #: 86405
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a firm believer in the importance of user research? Do you care about user journeys and experiences?
We are looking for a Lead UX Researcher to work alongside our expert digital team of designers, technologists and strategist to deliver the best possible experiences for our clients.
You will design protocols and perform research to document user behaviours and preferences for digital products. Driving all product research activities, their thorough analysis and insightful reporting will inform exceptional user experience design and development.
If you enjoy conducting usability tests, communicating to and convincing teams and clients using data and research findings in a clear and organized fashion, then this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do
- Meet clients/customers and be accountable for being their confident and objective voice
- Relentlessly chasing needs-based innovation and producing world-class quality experiences
- Develop a well-crafted research plan, write user research screeners and discussion guides, and lead and schedule recruitment effort
- Capture critical data and translate user insights into actionable recommendations including summary reports for development teams and clients
- Craft personas and journey maps to communicate insights across the design and development teams
- Lead all user testing activities, including usage of the latest testing tools and equipment for in-person and remote sessions
- Advise stakeholders on how best to adapt their prototype to suit usability tests
- Advise project teams on UI changes, using both research findings and HCI best practice guidelines
- Continually ﬁnding experiences that are digitally excluding using your technical experience, knowledge of all aspects of accessibility (including blindness, mobility, speech, and cognitive impairments) to drive change across Consumers, coaching teams on best practices
What You Have
- At least 5 years’ experience as UX Researcher, including demonstration of work
- Familiarity with UI design, Interaction design, and Information Architecture
- Ability to conduct low fidelity wireframing and usability audits
- Experience conducting usability tests and generative research, a must
- Experience facilitating workshops and conducting interviews
- Familiarity with mixed-methods research and agile method
- Familiarity with accessibility and inclusive design
- Fluent in English and Arabic required
Nice to have
- BSc in Human-computer interaction (HCI), Behavioural Science, Psychology, or similar
- Agency or consultancy experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth