Open Source Technology - Software Engineer (Java 8, Microservices) DescriptionJob #: 86304
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
Need a strong REACT NATIVE, Web & mobile developer who can develop mobile app & the web app, understanding mobile app security will be plus.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Take part in software design activities & discussions
- Write production quality code
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- In-depth knowledge and experience of building cloud application using Java stack (SpringBoot, Java 8+, Relational Database, Docker, Kafka)
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps using Jenkins, GitHub, and CI/CD methodology
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and cloud environments
- Willing to learn Camunda
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)