Digital Engagement - Senior Software Engineer (Vue.JS ) DescriptionJob #: 86187
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
- Develop product features
- Be responsible to write UI-autotests using JS-frameworks for regression testing purposes
- Be responsible for maintenance of this regression test pack and stable run as part of CI/CD flow
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Software industry
- Hands on experience on Vue.js
- Work understanding of HTML & CSS
Nice to have
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is a big plus
- Experience with UI tests automation or with any test framework is a plus
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)