Digital Project Manager DescriptionJob #: 83385
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
This is an opportunity to join the growing European Digital Engagement Practice within EPAM which offers a unique blend of consultancy thinking and customer-centric design, powered by the engineering excellence EPAM is known for. The role will be to manage the delivery within one of EPAM’s clients while contributing to the overall growth of our practice.
The Digital Project Manager will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is meets expectation, is delivered on time and within budget. You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-wining design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. To play a key role building strong business / technology relationships, taking a ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver, embodying and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Commercial experience of designing, delivering and operating digital solutions for small and large enterprises, as well as, building highly performing delivery teams
- Ability to operate strategically while remaining capable of successfully communicating with design and technical engineering teams, in order to successfully execute against the business objectives
- Managing deliveries in excess of €500k and management of teams of 10+
- Confident delivering within agile ways of working (such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe and DevOps) with a view to improve the speed and efficiency of delivery
- Project management covering the full project delivery life cycle: initiation, project resourcing, client management, delivery and execution governance
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing and development perspectives
- Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, designers, UX researchers, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Contribute to the development and growth of our practice
- Collaborating with peers, including making sure that the nearshore and onsite project team undertakes their duties effectively
- Own and maintain key delivery artefacts, such as RAID logs
- Proven experience of managing the digital delivery, where the typical outputs might include: to-be architecture, backlog of requirements and supporting creative and UX artifacts. And where the typical ways of working is highly engaged, collaborative, co-creative and workshop-led
- Proven experience in managing integrated design and development Agile projects
- Knowledge and ability to assess and propose a variety of methodology, process and technology on accounts
- Requires the ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, plus the ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines. •
- Strong experience working with distributed teams on client side
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary, experience with working with nearshore teams preferable
- Expected to have exceptional organisation, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- Software product experience required
- Native or strong Italian writing and speaking
- Good English writing and speaking
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions