Salesforce - Solution Architect, Commerce Cloud (B2C-Demandware) DescriptionJob #: 83119
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 61,600 employees and customers in more than 45 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing.
We are currently looking for Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C - Demandware) professionals in India for our offices in multiple locations & Remote working.
We are looking for experienced Architects to work on critical application & product development. You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering teams.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security
- Conceptualize, architect and design solutions for customers that meet customer business objectives, cost, timeline, quality and MVP
- Lead the delivery from technology perspective and delivery
- Build Salesforce Commerce Cloud SFCC
- Define and setup technical standards for SFCC solutions, setup tools and systems required for excelling in SFCC
- Define and refine ideas of accelerators that can provide competitive advantage to Epam in sales process
- Professional Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud Demandware
- Strong background in W3C, Accessibility Guidelines, MVC, Agile development, and tools
- Experience using SFRA, Pipelines, JS Controllers, ISML Templates
Nice to have
- Experience in Demandware Script, XML, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, JSON object definition, Java OOP / NodeJS
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C
- B2C Demandware
- Web Analytics
- Web Services (SOAP / REST)
- Open-source packages
- Opportunity to work on technical challenges that may impact across geographies
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online university, knowledge sharing opportunities globally, learning opportunities through external certifications
- Opportunity to share your ideas on international platforms
- Sponsored Tech Talks & Hackathons
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate to any EPAM office for short and long-term projects
- Focused individual development
- Benefit package: Health benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid time off, Flexible benefits
- Forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)