Product Management Capability Lead (Director) - Relocation to Dubai DescriptionJob #: 82907
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you looking to solve real world problems for market leading companies across wide range of industries? Drive Digital Transformation?
We are looking for an experienced colleague to help building local EPAM Product Management Capability. In this Capability Lead role you will be responsible for scaling our Middle East Product Management Practice, as well as helping local clients solve their problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM enable our clients’ business transformation by engaging multi-disciplinary teams who combine
deep business expertise with design thinking, world-class engineering, modern operations practices
and leading tools and frameworks for optimizing performance. We are Digital Orchestrators, and we deliver agile transformation at scale. Our teams include passionate consultants, designers, architects and engineers who enable our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions while helping them to navigate successfully through multiple waves of technology change.
We are looking for a Leadership level Product Director to lead and grow our Middle East Product Management Practice. You will be the “face” of Product Management competency to our Clients and internally to EPAM. You will help Clients develop innovative Product experiences and improve their own Product organisations. You will be the role model for our Product Managers internally, growing our team so we can always meet the needs of our clients.
This is an exciting new position, to be based in our Dubai hub, in which you will play a key role as part of our EMEA Product Management leadership team, with direct responsibility for senior delivery, team leadership and practice/capability development for the whole Middle East region.
- Work with our Clients to deliver successful and innovative products that delight their customers:
- You will lead the full cycle of product management across one or more products and cross-functional teams. From opportunity assessment, ideation, through validation and delivery, to ongoing product lifecycle management. You will use insights, data, market potential, trends, problems, and opportunities to develop a product vision and strategy for your product and demonstrate that the product strategy is aligned to achieve the business strategy. You will lead product discovery and experimentation for your teams
- You will partner closely with User Experience, Design and Research to ensure user-centred principles are applied in product design and development. You will think in terms of experience & service design, and its impact on customer experience, product metrics and business KPIs
- You will facilitate discussions across your team about hypotheses and lead teams through discovery, test and learn processes to validate or kill ideas, using data and insight driven decision making. You’ll be a subject matter expert for your product’s metrics and foster the use of experiments and MVT techniques where applicable
- Provide advice and guidance to Client Product Organisations, assessing maturity and making recommendations to improve ways of working and enabling them to deliver a better Customer Experience
- Lead, develop and grow our Western European Product Management capability, making sure we have the right people, skills and experience to help our clients meet their Customer Needs. You will help align our Western European competency capabilities to EPAM’s Global Product Management Competency
- Be the Product Management lead and “face” of EPAM on presales engagements, working with our Account and Delivery teams to present EPAM as a trusted Business Partner
- This is a senior leadership role, so we would expect:
- Significant experience creating successful Products for large Customer-facing organisations
- The ability to inspire, lead and develop Product teams, both for Client organisations and internally within EPAM
- The drive to develop and grow our Product Management capability in line with emerging market trends so we can continue to help our clients develop innovative Products for their Customers
- The communications skills to present EPAM to our clients as a best-in-class provider of Product Management expertise
- Given these requirements it is unlikely that suitable candidates will have less than 10 years’ experience working in leading Product organisations
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth