Partner Sales Executive – Salesforce DescriptionJob #: 82708
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
EPAM is looking for a Partner Sales Executive to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for driving revenue related to our Salesforce business by working closely with the internal Salesforce practice, Partner Marketing, Alliances and Delivery, as well as being the first contact for commercial dialogues with Salesforce in your region.
To be successful, you will have to get things done through relationships and influence because you will help identify and originate Salesforce project opportunities by several means: own research; joint planning with the EPAM Sales and Account Managers and Salesforce in current client accounts; joint GTM planning and execution in close collaboration with Salesforce in your market; Salesforce /EPAM value proposition, industry and account segmentation, and active prospecting.
Your role is that of the skillful originator and coordinator who organizes the meetings and follow-up steps that bring together all the different parties – prospects, clients, account managers, strategists, consultants, technologists and delivery experts on both the EPAM and Sitecore side – the multi-disciplinary teams who jointly produce the right solutions for our clients.
You need to be outgoing, self-motivated and self-propelled. You will proactively build your own pipeline through outbound activities, with the support from the EMEA Salesforce practice and sales leadership.
You are a person who thrives on meeting people and networking. Your colleagues, prospects and partners not simply to call you because you can get the job done but because they also enjoy working with you.
- Grow Salesforce business for EPAM in new and existing clients
- Meet and exceed your Salesforce service revenue quota for your region
- Drive all Sales related sales and marketing activities within your region and working with you peers cross regions to share knowledge
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of business' value propositions, sales plans, RFPs/RFQs/ RFIs; by serving as liaison to Business Units, sales, partner, and executive teams
- Work with Salesforce to identify opportunities and joint target accounts
- Coordinate with the EPAM and partner teams regarding joint opportunities, including pipeline and forecast reviews
- Propagate across the regional Salesforce organization EPAM’s capabilities and success stories to help stimulate partner-based lead referrals
- Work with the assigned partner manager to identify, prepare and deliver product messaging to demonstrate EPAM value prop as a trusted systems integrator
- Drive joint marketing initiatives with marketing teams
- Over time, develop into the internal trusted advisor on Salesforce, ensuring internal product management, and managing access to early release programs and product roadmaps
- From time to time, organize introductory training courses and supplementary materials (e.g. overview presentations and hands-on exercises) to illustrate platform-specific features and functionalities
- Relevant experience in all aspects of the sales life cycle:
- Origination: learning EPAM’s value proposition, researching and selecting prospects; contacting and engaging prospects through proactive outbound calls/emails/Linkedin
- Orchestration: bringing together the right experts to identify & assess opportunities and then put together, pitch and submit the respective solution proposals
- Legal coordination: liaising with the Legal Department to produce and sign the relevant contracts
- Experience with selling Salesforce and the Salesforce partner eco-system
- Experience working with clients in the healthcare and life sciences domain is beneficial
- Solutions selling skills and demonstrated success developing and maintaining client and internal relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams with strong verbal, written, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High energy level and ability to work independently
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period