Senior Business Analyst with insurance experience DescriptionJob #: 74577
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a subject matter expert in the Insurance domain? Are you passionate about technology and its application in Financial Services? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative solutions to clients?
If you are an experienced Senior Business Analyst with a keen eye for detail and the ability to keep sight of the bigger picture, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to join EPAM and support our operations in Zürich.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, Business Analyst or Consultant on client assignments, understanding the Client’s business needs and translating them into requirements for development teams
- In this role you will be responsible for gathering requirements and documenting them in accordance to standards agreed in the project, serving as a liason between business and technology team
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services, and how to deliver them to maximise business value
- Work and collaborate with different stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging trends in the Insurance domain, be aware of opportunities and challenges and how they may impact our Clients' business
- 5-10 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Significant, at least 5 years of experience at insurance companies in the last 10 years
- Able to collect, understand and validate requirements
- Able translate them into epics, user stories using Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with Agile
- Experience working within Scrum teams and as a Product Owner
- Able to challenge and propose alternative solutions
- Familiar with software SDLC
- Familiar with distributed teams
- Fast learner
- Native/business proficiency in German and English is mandatory
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland