Mobile Testing Engineer DescriptionJob #: 74545
We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Mobile Testing Engineer with the primary skill Functional Testing in Mobile.
You are going to work with a mature mobile practice with more than a decade of history, where professionals actively share mobile expertise with colleagues across our numerous projects and strive for excellence in what they do.
You will be invited to one of the growing or new projects in e-commerce, healthcare, telecom, and many other domains. Our mobile testing community is actively growing, and new opportunities arise every month.
Given you are proactive, aiming to the results, and going in line with mobile testing trends, you are welcome to expose your potential to our team.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
- Work closely with a Product Owner and developers as part of a Scrum team to refine and implement new functionality on mobile projects
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare tests
- Create test documentation and keep it up to date
- Perform hands on mobile applications testing, report defects and identify possible root cause
- Test across various countries, languages, and applications as well as browsers and devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of software QA principles and good documentation practices
- Experience creating and maintaining test documentation (checklists, test cases, etc.)
- Experience in defect hunting and bug reporting
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills and attention to details
- At least 1 year experience in Mobile native application testing
- Knowledge of mobile testing specifics
- Mobile trends awareness
- Expertise in tools like XCode, Android Studio, emulators, and web-proxy tools (Charles, Fiddler, etc.)
- At least B1 level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Good understanding of CI/CD concept and basic flow, especially steps related to quality assurance
- Experience with API level testing
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in mobile analytics, accessibility testing
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted