Test automation engineer with Big Data experience DescriptionJob #: 74453
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
If you have experience in test automation especially for big data solutions and are interested in developer teams embracing cloud technologies, come and talk to us.
You'll be working within our customer’s team responsible for delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management models. The models are being implemented on LIFE platform, an Azure-based platform which leverages big data cloud infrastructure providing superior and easily scalable performance, the use of advanced data analytics for modelling and large-scale automation of recurring tasks to further promote model timeliness and stability aligning with the Client wide cloud strategy.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Collaborate with Business and developers to prepare test cases, test data and test plans
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Document and implement testing scenarios for new features
- Perform different level of tests, keeping track of execution result as evidence
- Support E2E testing
- Test automation new platform includes: Design, plan and deliver high quality test automation framework using Python/Spark AND Automate and script front and back-end test cases
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent with a focus in computer science or engineering
- Strong software engineer in test, you take pride in what you’re developing and testing
- 3+ years of experienced in software development (Python, Pytest)
- 2+ years in Big Data (Databricks, Spark)
- 2+ years in automation of software testing
- Comfortable communicating in English
- Experience with DevOps practices, CI/CD, build and test automation (Git, GitLab)
- Experience in working with cloud systems (Azure)
- AZ-204 "Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate" or any advanced Azure certifications will be a huge plus
- Experience working with tracking and testing tools (JIRA) is a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied