Lead Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 66678
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently, we’re looking for a Lead Java Developer, who will join our Team in Katowice Office.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
About The Project
The project is about Parental Control REST API application based on DNS cache requests.
Working on the project, you will have an opportunity to gain very deep knowledge and understanding on the following area:
• General network protocols (HTTPS/TLS/SSL)
• Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Security).
• SAML2/JWT or other authentication types.
• Kafka Streaming
• Docker and Linux/MacOS level.
• Deployment in cloud environments using Kubernetes
- Create and deliver Java back-end implementation
- Plan and organize the work of other engineers
- Work closely with onsite Business Analyst and the team on a client site
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process
- Work closely with QA Automation Engineers
- Vast experience with Java technology stack including Java 8+
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Security) and its concepts
- General network protocols (HTTPS/TLS/SSL) understanding
- Intermediate Docker and Linux/MacOS level
- Software design skills
- Good English skills
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with SAML2/JWT or other authentication types
- Experience with Kafka streaming
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted