Senior Project Delivery Manager (Insurance) DescriptionJob #: 66379
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Do you have deep knowledge and skills in Digital, gained by working at the intersection between technology, customers, and business? Do you thrive on identifying opportunities for Digital solutions and transformation, in Commercial Insurance, Wholesale Business, or London Markets? Are you motivated to be part of an award winning group that offers a unique blend of consultancy thinking and customer-centric design, powered by the engineering excellence EPAM is known for?
If this is you, scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
This is an opportunity to join the growing Global Delivery Organisation within EPAM which offers a unique blend of consultancy thinking with customer-centric design, powered by the engineering excellence EPAM is known for.
The Senior Project Delivery Manager will be accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations to deliver the strategy and business value required. You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-wining design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it and have the opportunity to play a key role building strong business and technology relationships, taking a ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver, embodying and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Establishing and building relationships with CXO stakeholders, managing their expectations, and helping to deliver their vision
- Defining and owning the end-to-end delivery of all solution components, from contracting, through implementation, to service transition and closure
- Managing and working with multidisciplined teams in multiple geographies across the project lifecycle
- Finding transparent and innovative solutions to issue resolution during delivery
- Working with senior stakeholders and sponsors to manage scope, quality, risks, and dependencies
- Define, run, and support the required governance cycles for effective cadence and decision making
Nice to have
- Full delivery lifecycle experience (from RFP through to operations) with responsibility for budgets £5M+ and management of teams of 25+
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Top tier consulting experience would be advantageous
- Commercial insurance knowledge, wholesale business, and London Market knowledge (nice to have only)
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Must have experience
- Demonstrable experience in delivering large and complex projects / programmes in the Insurance sector
- Insurance industry knowledge and experience leading projects with insurance business partners to deliver change
- A decent grasp of technology to support productive discussions with product owners, architects, and digital consultants
- Focus on business value centred discussions and decision making
- Ability to work effectively within complex, multi-location, multi-vendor environments with demanding stakeholders
- Strong communication skills to effectively support the discussion of complex topics to different stakeholders, from developer to CXO
- Commercial acumen and experience of managing leading contractual discussions and commercial negotiations
- Be hands-on, from owning documentation and client deliverables, to assuring quality, to driving client relationship forwards
- Passion and drive to achieve more and to aim higher, to collaborate and be a team player, and to be part of EPAM family driving for excellence