Senior Golang Developer DescriptionJob #: 66372
Our client is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
This particular project is about making our existing and in-development services available in various cloud platforms by moving from Google-specific to Cloud-portable technologies. We also aim to increase the level of deployment automation and use cloud resources more efficiently.
The usage of these services is overgrowing (e.g., in Q4, we had over 50k reservoir simulations submitted by 35 clients across multiple regions – we expect a huge increase in 2021 as the technology is widely adopted by some of the largest and most technologically advanced energy companies around the world).
What You’ll Do
- Work in an existing team (in which several EPAM consultants already work) to develop microservices with cloud portable technology
What You Have
- Experience in Golang microservices
- Expertise in MongoDB and Kubernetes/istio is a plus
- Knowledge of Messaging (e.g. RabbitMQ) is highly appreciated
- Acquaintance with Blob technology, S3 compatible storage
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communicational skills with the ability to articulate opinions to steer future development
- Experience with continuous integration: build, test, publish and deploy
- Real-time data ingestion and processing skills
- Golang microservices
- Knowledge sharing within the community of 48,000+ industry’s top professionals worldwide
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Various opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to 8000+ LinkedIn Learning courses
- Free English classes with certified teachers
- Relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries
- Bonuses for participating in the referral program
- Friendly team, enjoyable working environment, and flexible working schedule
- Medical & family care programs, wellness & fitness programs, corporate and social events