DevOps Expert DescriptionJob #: 66370
GCP team works on unification of projects creation and inflation in GCP cloud by using best practices to provide appropriate level of security for requester teams to able move/onboard to GCP cloud fast enough.
Experienced GCP Dev Ops engineer with strong experience developing good clean code in the cloud in a number of programming languages within agile development teams. Can take on multiple projects or initiatives effectively without any steer or direction from any team members. He is able to work in abstract / undefined problem spaces and has a strong understanding/experience of when to ask for business/technical requirements versus making technical decisions based on research and evidence. Experience in developing on a cloud platform (at scale) in the past.
Though the main skill required is GCP, Relevant and efficient candidate will have an opportunity to work with the major clouds such as AWS and Azure.
Good English and etiquette is required for daily communication with users (by email, chat, phone).
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Public Cloud GCP
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Experience with CI/CD (Gitlab, AWS CodePipeline on ECS)
- Knowledge of infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Programming and scripting (Python, Bash)
- Experience with Containers & Container Orchestration (Docker – current tool, Kubernetes – planned for future)
- Linux – preferable, Windows - optional
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
Nice to have
- Monitoring experience (native cloud tools)
- GCP certificate
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours