Senior Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 66168
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for hands-on Senior Solution Architects to be part of this continued acceleration to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in Dubai.
These are great opportunities to work with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our Global Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapid developing technology landscape.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationships, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions
- Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy
- Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required
- Creating and presenting Architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering. We are flexible on the technology stack and programming language
- Experience working in a consultative environment
- Experience in any of the following domains: Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telecommunication, Travel & Hospitality, Logistics
- Act as a SME to link technology with business value
- Experience with implementing Business and Information Systems Architecture
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco-system: certificates for Microsoft Azure (Azure Solutions Architect Expert is highly desirable) or AWS (Solutions Architect Professional level), knowledge of Google Cloud, Baidu Cloud, Alibaba Cloud is an advantage
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Fluent written and spoken English. Arabic is a big advantage
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth