iOS Developer DescriptionJob #: 63151
EPAM is a large team of consultants, architects, designers, developers, and engineers around the world.
At EPAM you can learn all the nuances the of the product development processes, analyze it from the business perspective.
Using its experience and knowledge, the company creates innovative technologies and helps customers to solve global business problems. EPAM is working on creating mobile and desktop applications, solutions in the field of AR / VR, IoT, Connected TV.
Mobile Practice in the company has been developing for more than 12 years and unites more than 1000 engineers from 15 countries, more than 100 mobile projects are being developed in parallel by our engineering teams. Our clients work in various industries around the world: IT, financial services, healthcare and biotechnology, retail, media and entertainment, hospitality.
Mobile engineers are working with modern technologies such as Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity. It also provides its employees with the opportunity to learn and grow within the company, participate in Mobile community meetups, internal trainings, conferences and training programs, e.g. Solution Architecture School (SAS), Delivery Management School (DMS)
• Community, meetups, Mobile People conferences, external conferences (inc. Apple WWDC, Google I/O)
• Engagement to Product Development Services (PDS) vs Staff Augmentation model
• Competence Center contribution for Engineers D3 levels and higher
• Wide range of production opportunities based on the stable demand.
• Systematic and forecast-able professional growth to senior/consulting levels.
• Assessments, relocation, and many other options
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Design, Develop, Unit Test and document code according to the requirements of the project
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve errors related to the applications
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, and support programs/tools for internal and external customers
- Follow all standards and methodologies
- Ability to contribute in establishing of CI/CD pipeline and publishing process
- 2+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with: Cocoa Touch, iPhone HIG, KVO/KVC, Multitasking, Blocks, JSON/XML, Core Data, Local and Remote Notifications (experience in Unit Tests will be a plus)
- Knowledge of Swift, Objective-C
- Experience in using Git, Zeplin, Google suite
- Experience with WKWebView and SFSafariViewController will be a plus
- Experience with in-app-subscriptions and mobile payments will be a plus
- Familiarity with an Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- High level of interest to current software development trends
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience communicating and working directly with the client
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization