Java Engineer DescriptionJob #: 62088
Are you an experienced Java Engineer looking to work closely with clients and multiple projects?
EPAM Leeds is growing! We are quadrupling our headcount in our City Centre office this year and have major client projects in the pipeline.
We’re looking for an experienced Java Engineer to support a key client of ours to redevelop their call centre applications. Working in agile teams, you’ll be working directly with business owners and the call centre platforms, therefore you’ll play a huge part in helping shape the requirements.
We’re big on learning and development, making sure you have all you need to be successful in your role. Take a look at the tech requirements below, not all are essential, but a willingness to learn a few if needed is a must!
- Java version 1.8 and above – preference 11
- Spring knowledge
Nice to have
- React experience
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period