C++ Developer DescriptionJob #: 61369
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a C++ Developer for our Nizhny Novgorod office to make the team even stronger.
As a member of the team, you will have a chance to try new opportunity and start working on a challenging project in Media domain.
- Development of new change requests
- On-going maintenance of the system
- Production of Release Notes and testing scenario documentation
- Proficiency in C++ 11/14, including memory management and OOP
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL
- Good practical experience with SVN version control, bug-tracking tools (Jira), build and deploy systems, etc
- Working Agile\Scrum would be a plus
- Intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events