.NET Cloud Architect with Azure DescriptionJob #: 60786
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Are you a self-starter and team player, capable of working in an autonomous delivery team that is aligned to delivering business value?
Do you pride yourself on having a strong technical understanding of good development and design principles?
Currently we are looking for a .NET Cloud Architect with Azure for our Wroclaw office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world. You will be part of a small cross functional, distributed team working in agile ways of working to deliver enhancements. The platform technology stack used is c# .net, Winforms/WPF, WCF and Oracle database.
- Collaborate well within your team and front office users to deliver value incrementally
- Deliver technical and functional enhancement to the platform using TDD practices
- Collaborate with other team members cross location while designing, developing and implementing solutions that progress the platform and the teams technical roadmap objectives
- Work with developers from other work streams sharing ideas and looking at ways to improve the way we develop software
- Help create a technical road map, driving to reduce complexity and improve the stability and supportability of the platform
- This role will have some leadership responsibility so ability to take ownership of team delivery, mentorship and coaching of junior team members and exhibit accountability when dealing with business stakeholders is required
- Experience in successfully building, releasing, and maintaining enterprise systems in a complex technology environment
- Good understanding and usage of design patterns, object-oriented (OO) development, Clean Code and SOLID design principles
- Good communication and team working skills
- Eagerness to learn new technology, trends and understand their potential impact
- An excellent communication skill for cross team, location, and group collaboration, be able to discover solutions to problems and objectively defend them, and propose design alternatives articulating pros and cons
- Experience working in an agile environment with focus on Scrum or Kanban delivery processes
- An excellent communication, with a passion for cross group collaboration, being able to discover solutions to problems and objectively defend them, and propose design alternatives and articulate pros and cons
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted