Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) DescriptionJob #: 60051
As a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our Client is the United Kingdom's largest multi channel retailer of trade tools, accessories and hardware products.
React Native e-commerce mobile application with first release to production in December 2020. AQA team ramp up for subsequent release with the goal to include test automation into DoD.
- Be fully involved in feature implementation and testing process
- Develop automated tests for mobile application and REST API
- Analyze test runs and maintain automated tests
- Report defects
- 3+ year of relevant Experience
- Strong Java knowledge
- Experience with web service testing (preferably, REST Assured)
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with BDD frameworks (preferably, Cucumber)
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with Appium
- Experience with Selenide
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours