Middle/Senior Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 57836
We are looking for experienced Business Analysts with deep expertise in Life Science and Healthcare domains.
Our client is one of the companies from S&P 500 list, that produces solutions and instruments at the cutting edge of science.
We are seeking individuals with the product mindset who could take semi-PO responsibilities and help our client continue conquering the market.
You will have a chance to work together with the strongest engineering and quality assurance teams to build the solution from scratch, based on the modern technology stack for cloud and on-premise deployment. It’s a great opportunity to receive a unique experience in building highly customizable SAS, which will be compliant with the US, EU, Japan and other countries’ legislation.
If you can effectively work in synergy with other BA’s and at the same time have strong problem-solving skills that allow resolving ongoing issues individually, welcome on board!
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant
- Understand customer’s needs, gather and document requirements
- Stand at the origins of the new screening platform for healthcare providers
What You Have
- Understanding of a delivery and lifecycle process
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage contradicting priorities to archive project goals
- Good communicational and organizational skills
- Experience working in Agile environment (user stories, backlog management, team collaboration principles)
- Working experience as a Business Analyst in IT or 2+ years of adjacent to business analysis IT experience
- English Level: B2
- Experience in the development of the software compliant to the FDA and IVDR standards, LIS/LIMS/ELN/EHR systems will be a huge benefit
- Knowledge of cloud-based projects will be a plus
- Education in biology/medicine/chemistry and expertise in medicine/lab science/scientific research is highly appreciated
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: professional & soft skills training courses, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning program
- Corporate and social events