PEGA Lead Business Architect DescriptionJob #: 57803
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a PEGA Lead Business Architect capable to take ownership of the following responsibilities, among others:
• Manage requirements gathering and elaboration sessions, maintain the functional backlog and support the functional design, ensuring optimal use of Pegasystems functionality and adherence to guardrails.
• Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translate them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/Use stories.
• Help to ensure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
• Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
• Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
• Understand interface/integration technologies and a good understanding of customers’ needs so they can be translated into requirements.
- Possession of one of the following certifications: CPBA (Certified PEGA Business Architect); CSA (Certified System Architect) or CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect)
- Strong understanding of PEGA methodologies
- CPBA (Certified PEGA Business Architect) Is highly desirable
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
- BS Degree with 5 years of experience, or master’s degree with 3 years of experience
- End to end project delivery experience
- Previous Consulting or Client Service delivery experience
- Experience of designing and developing process-based solutions
- Experience in process excellence/modelling, workflow, or flow charting
- Field Services implementation background – with PEGA or other technologies (nice to have)
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
- Strong/ native English
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)