Middle/Senior Software Testing Engineer DescriptionJob #: 57617
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top global provider of financial software and risk solutions.
The project is related to the migration of a client’s application to AWS. The high-level scope is as follows:
• technical migration of the existing on-prem solution based on Hadoop to a strategic platform storing and processing the data to AWS cloud;
• implement a set of extensions and non-functional improvements (like performance) in the strategic solution;
• the new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Knowledge of software testing approaches, types, methodologies
- Experience in creating and reviewing test cases and checklists
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good written and spoken English (В1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours